As part of our belief in the role of youth in building society, we create the opportunity for young professionals to get actively engaged in building the Palestinian society. To do so we match young professionals with various organizations working within different developmental sectors in the Palestinian society such as: culture, youth, women, etc… We believe that the connection between Arab youth and Palestinian organizations will enrich both parties.
- To network among youth and organizations.
- To build the capacity of both youth and organizations
- To raise awareness about the life of Palestinian society.
- To learn about development work in Palestine.
Duration: 4-12 weeks
Eligibility: University students, and young professionals.
Location of internship: Palestine and Lebanon
This is a non – paid internship, Interns are responsible for their travel and accommodation expenses.
How does it work?
If interested in any of the internships below please:
- Email us your Internship Application form- en at [email protected], in your email please ensure to include an interest letter and your CV.
- You will be contacted within a week to be informed that your application is received.
- A clear TOR will be shared with you after two weeks.
- When an agreement is reached, and a placement is made, we will help you if needed in finding accommodation.
- An orientation will take place when you arrive in Palestine or Lebanon.
- We will ensure to follow up with you all the time whilst you are conducting your internship.
- We will ensure to support you at all times.
- Old City of Jerusalem Revitalization Program (OCJRP): For more information click OCJRP
- Baladna Association for Arab Youth- Haifa, Alternative Tourism Program. For more information click Alternative tourism program